Deliver with Menulog
In just a few easy steps, you’ll be cruising towards making extra money. It’s a flexible opportunity that you can customise to fit your lifestyle.
Sign Up Now
How To Get Started
Create an account, upload your documents, and complete a quick screening call with a member of our team.
Download the Courier App
Set your availability within the Courier App and pick up any available open delivery runs.
Once you have all the tools you need, you can start making deliveries to earn extra money.
HOW DO I EARN MONEY?
As an independent contractor making deliveries via the Menulog platform, you are paid for delivering food from our partner restaurants to our customers.
As an independent Menulog courier you earn money through your delivery fee which is based off distance and driving time. This will all be explained further as part of onboarding.
Unlike other services, Menulog does not take a commission on your fees - you keep the money you make.
This can vary depending on the day of the week and time of day, however our advanced delivery systems help us to match the volume of orders with the number of couriers required.
Your fees will get paid on a weekly basis, straight into your bank account. We provide you with a detailed summary of all the deliveries you complete and how much you made for each. This is available via our app and courier portal.
Our advanced technology system matches your availability and location with the exact time food will be ready to collect from one of the many busy Menulog restaurant partners – this makes the most efficient use of everyone’s time and means food arrives fresh, hot and tasty.
Menulog is Australia’s original and largest online food delivery company. We are unique in many ways, including in how we manage our delivery services.
Firstly you keep all of the money you make, we don’t take a commission on your fees.
Then there is our intelligent delivery system. It works by offering you an availability block which you can sign up to in advance. By doing this, we can plan for the number of couriers on our network to try and ensure sure you’ll be kept busy while you are working. It does need a little more planning from you, but we think this is worth it to provide a more regular flow of deliveries (and money for you to earn!)
As long as you’re at least 18 years old and have the required documentation below, you can provide courier services for Menulog. We try and make our onboarding process as simple as possible. You’ll need to provide us copies of:
- Driving licence
- Passport/Right to Work
- Certificate showing your vehicle is insured/registered
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
You’ll also need to keep the documents updated if they expire – we’ll send you a prompt but it’s your responsibility.
We also have some legal terms you’ll have to review and agree to.
As an independent contractor, you’re responsible for providing and maintaining your own equipment including:
- Something to get around on ‒ a roadworthy car, motorbike or scooter
- Something to wear ‒ while you can wear what you want, it’s very important you provide an excellent impression to customers and restaurants alike. We’d like you to dress neatly and not wear clothing which contain words/slogans which might offend. Also, safety is important and you’ll need a strong helmet and protective clothing if you’re riding a motorbike/scooter.
- Something compatible with our driver app ‒ either ‘iOS’ or ‘Android’ mobile phone, a charger so your battery doesn’t run flat and a data plan
- Something to deliver food in ‒ food quality is essential to us all. Food must be transported in a sealed, insulated bag so it gets to the customer hot and fresh. If you don’t have your own insulated bag, you can buy one from Menulog before you start
As an independent contractor you will provide and use your own equipment and tools of the trade. In order to help you, we do offer a full range of gear you might need which you can buy from us.
Your vehicle needs to be a 1990 model or newer, registered and CTP insured. You also need a full driver’s license.
You can start making deliveries on our network once you complete the signup process, provide all the correct documents, participate in a quick screening call with a member of our team, and have all of the required equipment.
As a courier on the Menulog network, it means you have the freedom to choose when you can work, how often you work and how much you earn. You are under no obligation to provide any services to us and you are also free to work for other businesses.